Monday 16 July 2012

A very rainy day (emphasis on the very)

                        So lately in England it has never ceased to rain, and I am not really that bothered about rain but it has been relentless and this is supposed to be summer? Anyway I can't really complain because soon I'll be off holiday with the sunshine, and the sunshine, and really I am just very excited about the sunshine.

If you've not noticed I have no idea where this post is going except it is a post about rain which obviously is a very interesting subject. I did actually venture out today (thinking that it wouldn't be too rainy as it's not been that bad lately) but no, I was wrong. I actually went to Bakewell with my Grandmother and Auntie but we didn't end up staying there long because of the terrible weather.

Anyway, rubbish about weather over now, I'm actually quite looking forward to writing a few posts about beauty and style and things like that but until I get a decent camera (or a decent camera charger for my average camera) I don't really have the ability to take some nice pictures for my blog so that'll have to wait a little while.

here's a song I like which is aptly named "rain".


No comments:

Post a Comment