Tuesday 17 July 2012

Polyvore: A few every day products!

A few of my every day products


As well as using Polyvore for fashion I also noticed there was an opportunity to browse beauty items so I thought I'd do a post on a few of my every day make up products. Unfortunately I couldn't include other things I use because they weren't available on Polyvore but these are probably a few of the most important things I use. I love every single product shown here and other than maybe trying another mascara I can't see my every day make up routine not including these products for a very long time. I'm looking forward to doing a post about my every day makeup products when I get a camera but until then I just thought I'd give a little insight into my favourite make up products.

No comments:

Post a Comment