Sunday 15 July 2012

10 things to cheer me up! -Part 2

9) My family are hugely supportive and lovely people, who all have their own problems but I think are incredibly strong. A few members of my family have suffered/ are suffering with ill health and It's inspiring to know how brave they are and I'm glad that at the moment everyone seems to be coping well.

and finally

10) I suppose this is a thing to look forward to, but I really want to/ am a little, getting back into reading and remembering how happy it makes me and how comforting it is. I'm currently reading Wuthering Heights, and honestly I could go on and on about how amazingly I am inspired and in awe of the Bronte's. But as well as the bronte books, (which I adore and think I'll always go back to re-read) I'm looking forward to finding new books and finding out what I really like to read instead of sticking to the same sort of things. I'm looking forward to reading Amy my daughter, because I'm a huge fan of Amy Winehouse. Another thing I've loved recently is listening to her music, especially this song.

And that's all! It's really nice to write down happy things instead of dwelling on things that are a bit rubbish and I think I'll have to do it a bit more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment