Tuesday 17 July 2012

A glittery nail day

I thought I'd write a little post about the nail varnish I'm wearing at the moment, I actually painted my nails last night with Essie's Ballet Slippers which was a bit of a nightmare because I am not the most patient person with nail varnish and it needs a few coats. Ballet slippers is a lovely colour though ,when you build it up, and becomes the most perfect baby pink kind of colour. (I actually bought mine in a pack of three from tkmaxx but you can buy it here for £5.95)


However, this morning after re-painting over the various smudges, I decided to add possibly my all time favourite nail varnish over the top. I'm not sure of the actual name possibly something like "iridescent pink" but it is easily recognisable if you're ever looking for it. The glitter in this nail varnish just transformed the look of my nails and made them look amazing (they're still a little messy but I feel like the glitter adds another dimension). I bought this from Superdrug for about £2.99, cheap as well.




It'd be really helpful if I actually could get a decent picture of my nails but I don't have a camera accessible to me at all at the moment, so you'll have to bear with me.

I'm not really a nail kind of person but I just can't resist anything with glitter and I really think it's a stunning combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment